Research identifies the power and pitfalls of Internet middle and last miles
Internet-based SD-WAN is supposed to be an affordable alternative to MPLS, but how can you trust the SD-WAN to be fast and predictable if the Internet is so unpredictable?
To answer that question, SD-WAN Experts recently examined the middle- and last-mile performance of hundreds of paths across many public Internet backbones. We collected latency and variation statistics, insights into what networks work, and how they compare with managed backbones.
Grab a free copy from our research and learn:
- Which backbones show the best latency within the US and globally
- The parts of the Internet that are the most unstable and how to avoid them
- How Internet middle mile performance compares with that of a global private backbone.
- How to minimize latency and maximize application performance
- What you need consider when assessing Internet access services
...and more. For the complete results and findings, register to download "Internet Performance Uncovered: How to Stop The Internet Middle Mile From Undermining Your SD-WAN"